Machu Picchu is one of the seven wonders of the world and even though I have a long list of things to do in Peru, I was quite determined to see the Incan citadel for myself and even though a lot of people have different feelings about the lost city, I thought it was amazing.
In this post discover how to:
- Get your Machu Picchu ticket.
- Make sure you can get from Cusco or wherever you’re staying to Ollantaytambo.
- Get your train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Get your bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
Submitted by: Lilly
Lilly’s Blog: I Travel for the Stars
Read the full post: http://itravelforthestars.com/2018/05/02/highlight-machu-picchu
Are you a Travel Blogger?
If you want your blog to be added to our map be sure to check out our submit your blog page here: http://www.thetravelblogs.com/submit-your-blog
Continue searching for travel blogs from Americas
Recent blog posts from The Americas
Latest posts by Matt (see all)
- The Ultimate Banff Itinerary – Four Iconic Parks in Five Days - August 18, 2019
- Vegan Amsterdam: The Ultimate Vegan Guide to Amsterdam - August 17, 2019
- Nusa Lembongan: Is it the real Bali? - August 17, 2019