Having a sound night sleep after the day’s activities is an essential part of camping. To be candid, once you get it wrong in choosing the right sleeping bed, hardly will you enjoy the camping period. Therefore, it is essential to search for the best inflatable camping bed. Otherwise, referred to as blow up camping bed by some.
Your search has landed you to this page where we have researched and selected the best inflatable camping beds based on essential features such as durability, lightweight, affordability, air retention, and user experience.
The durability of these beds depends on the material used to make them. They are lightweight beds, and that ensures easy mobility.
Though very durable and reliable, you don’t need to break the bank before buying any of the best camping beds on our list. In other words, they are pocket friendly.
You may also like: Best Camping Cot Pads
Above all, the users’ experiences are exceptional because online research shows that all these beds retain air over a long period.
You can easily pump them, and they have smooth and reliable surfaces for effective sleeping.
Let’s consider the details of each inflatable camping bed found below.
Note – Please know, some of the external links on this page are affiliate links, this means that if you purchase after following one, I make a small commission from the sale at no additional cost to yourself.
Best Inflatable Camping Bed – Details
- Englander Microfiber Queen Air Mattress
- Coleman Inflatable Camping Bed
- King Koil Inflatable Camping Bed
- SoundAsleep Air Mattress
- Enerplex Premium Inflatable Camping Bed
- Coleman Air Mattress
- Etekcity Blow Up Camping Bed
1. Englander Microfiber Queen Air Mattress
Englander First-Ever Microfiber Queen Air Mattress is a luxury microfiber airbed with a built-in pump. This inflatable camping bed, with super-soft polyester microfiber is significantly lightweight and folds down to small size for travel. The welded seams provide exceptional strength and durability offering an unparalleled quality that lasts and does not lose its shape.
Another feature that makes the Englander a great blow up camping bed is the uncompromised comfort you get. It holds consistent air pressure to give you the perfect combination of cradling comfort with solid support. The surface of the bed is so soft that you can use it with or without bedsheets. With this bed, you can never wake up on a sinking bed again.
The Englander First-Ever Microbed Queen Air Mattress is durable enough for everyday use. It is made with high-quality materials, and with reinforced coil beam construction to create an extremely tough airbed. The waterproof microfiber makes the bed easy to care for, and convenient to take with you to any camping location.
Carefully consider the pros and cons of Englander air mattress before buying it.
- It features a full microfiber exterior that is 20% more puncture and abrasion resistant and has 30% more tensile strength.
- The microfiber is thermoregulating, you will not wake up chilled or overheated.
- It is durable enough for everyday use, with high-quality materials, and with a reinforced coil beam.
- Englander does not lose its shape or deform over time, as a result of the strong welded seams.
- It holds consistent air pressure to give you the perfect combination of cradling comfort with solid support.
- It may leak due to a manufacturing defect, but you can get a replacement within the 5-year warranty period.
- It makes an irritating rubbing noise if close to the wall unless you give some space.
2. Coleman Inflatable Camping Bed
The Coleman Camping Cot, Air Mattress, and Pump Combo include cot with tables, an air mattress, and a battery-operated pump. This 3-piece combo offers a versatile design to sleep indoors or outdoors. The airbed and cot are used together for elevated sleeping support or separate for double the sleeping space. And the included 4D-cell battery pump is used to inflate and deflate the airbed easily and quickly.
Moreover, the Airbed’s coil construction contours to the body for better support, while the sewn-in cover keeps it in place on the cot. The airtight system is factory-tested to ensure that the air mattress stays firm all night. And the airbed and cot fold easily inside the included carry bag for compact toting and storage.
Also, the Coleman Camping Cot, Air Mattress, and Pump Combo are very sturdy and durable inflatable camping bed. It is made with a strong steel frame that supports up to 600 pounds at a height of 6 feet. There are two pull-out side tables with cup holders to keep drinks and other personal items.
- The Airbed’s coil construction contours to the body for superior support.
- This blow up camping bed has two side tables that pull out for easy storage, with cup holders to keep personal items.
- The included 4D battery pump inflates and deflates the airbed right at the campsite.
- The cot and airbed together offer elevated sleeping support up to 6 feet.
- It is made with a strong and very durable steel frame that supports up to 600 pounds.
- The included 4D battery pump is too weak to inflate the mattress fully, so better get a stronger pump.
- It makes a lot of noise if a sleeper moves due to friction except you work on it with friction tape.
3. King Koil Inflatable Camping Bed
The King Koil California King Luxury Raised Mattress is designed with a soft flocking layer and a built-in pillow. It also features an extra-thick waterproof comfort quilt top with extra spinal support. The firm mattress provides a good sleeping posture, while the suede top keeps bedding in place. King Koil enhanced king airbed technology offers you maximum comfort for enjoyable sleep all night long.
King Koil Airbed comes with state-of-the-art coils that provide the support you need for a sound night’s sleep. The enhanced coil technology excellently maintains the inflatable bed’s shape and firmness over time. Also, the air-filled coils and internal layering naturally support the body keeping the spine aligned as you sleep peacefully.
One thing that makes the King Koil blow-up camping bed unique is its high-quality, puncture-resistant material. The durable PVC combined with soft flocking creates a waterproof, extremely durable airbed, meant to withstand the test of time. Also, it comes with a built-in high-speed pump with which you can easily maintain and adjust the inflatable camping bed’s firmness.
- It comes with a built-in 120/210W AC pump that inflates a twin size fully in just 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- It is designed with a soft flocking layer and a built-in pillow for maximum comfort.
- The air-filled coils and internal layering naturally support the body, keeping the spine aligned as you sleep.
- It is made with puncture-resistant material to prevent normal tear and wear that can sink an average airbed.
- The enhanced coil technology excellently maintains the blow up bed’s shape and firmness over time.
- It requires so much power to inflate, you should pump at home before moving to your campsite.
- It may bulge on the sides, possibly due to filling it with too much air, so gauge your pumping.
4. SoundAsleep Air Mattress
SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress is a premium double-height raised air bed with dual chamber construction. In both the Queen Size and the Twin Size varieties, this mattress is large enough to sleep two persons comfortably.
It is designed using ComfortCoil Technology and SureGrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability, no slipping and sliding. With internal air coils for added support, your inflatable camping bed remains flat and firm so you can stay SoundAsleep!
A special feature of the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress is the 1-click internal pump for easy inflation and deflation. When connected to a power source, the Queen Size Dream Series mattress reaches full inflation in just 4 minutes. And if you always prefer a firmer surface, use the pump for a quick top-up after a few days.
Moreso, the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress comes with an extra-thick, waterproof flocked top for a comfortable sleeping experience. Also, it is made of multilayer, puncture-resistant Eco-friendly PVC that makes it extra durable and long-lasting. It weighs just 16.37 pounds and can be folded to a very compact size, kept in the included carry bag.
- It is extremely lightweight, portable, and folds down to a small size for easy carrying.
- It comes with an extra-thick, waterproof flocked top for a comfortable sleeping experience.
- The multilayer, puncture-resistant Eco-friendly PVC makes it extra durable.
- The included 1-click internal pump makes for easy and quick inflation and deflation.
- The ComfortCoil Technology and SureGrip bottom ensure firmness and stability.
- There must be a power source around to inflate it, so, to use it for camping you will need to inflate at home.
- It may leak due to a manufacturing defect, but you can get a replacement within the 1-year warranty period.
5. Enerplex Premium Inflatable Camping Bed
EnerPlex Premium is a Dual Pump Luxury King Size Air Mattress for portability and fast use. It comes with a 120V/210W built-in pump that can inflate a double high luxury airbed in 2 minutes 30 seconds. The luxurious quilt top flocking delivers a real bed sleeping experience on this inflatable camping bed.
Also, the Enerplex King Air Mattress is built to last. It is a waterproof, puncture-resistant PVC inflatable camping bed. And that prevents leaking due to normal wear and tear. The welded seams ensure that your bed stands the test of time.The manufacturer advices that upon initial use, you allow the bed to sit for 24 hours so that the material can stretch.
Other highlights of the Enerplex King Size Air Mattress are the coil beam construction, the convenient use, and storage. The proprietary coil beam construction provides firm support for proper spine alignment. Designed to work with your regular king-sized bedsheets, it has unique ridges that prevent sheets from slipping. You can easily deflate and folded for storage in the included carry bag.
- The sturdy build and raised profile make it easy to get in and out.
- It is a waterproof, puncture-resistant inflatable camping bed, which prevent leaking resulting for wear and tear.
- The welded seams ensure that your bed stands the test of time.
- It features a built-in pump that can inflate a double high luxury airbed in 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- The proprietary coil beam construction provides firm support for proper spine alignment.
- This blow up camping bed loses a little air overnight but it is easy enough to refresh, say every 1 or 2 days.
- You need a power outlet to power it, so, to use it for camping you will need to inflate before leaving home.
6. Coleman Air Mattress
The Coleman Air Mattress is a SupportRest elite double high inflatable airbed with a built-in 120V pump. It features a support-lock reinforced construction that lets you enjoy a more stable sleeping surface. Also, the soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for added comfort. The built-in pump ensures you are always ready to inflate your inflatable camping bed once plugged into an electrical wall outlet.
Moreover, once you get the perfect firmness of your Coleman airbed, the airtight system will keep the air in. The comfort strong coil and the double lock valve work together to provide you with lasting support. The Coleman airbed is also very thick to replicate the comfort and feel of a traditional bed
Also, Coleman Air Mattress is a highly rated and well-priced inflatable camping bed. That is why it has Amazon’s Choice sticker. What many users love is that it barely lost any air and maintained a constant firmness for many days. And, it is also easy to fold and put back into its storage bag for carrying.
- It comes with a built-in that ensures you are always ready to inflate your blow-up bed in no time.
- It features a support-lock reinforced construction that lets you enjoy a stable sleeping surface.
- Its soft plush top creates a velvet-like sleep surface for more comfort.
- It is an Amazon’s Choice for Coleman Air Mattress with a built-in pump.
- It is easy to fold and put back into its storage bag for carrying.
- The pump requires an actual power outlet, so make sure to go with an inverter if you are camping.
- It may leak due to a manufacturing defect, but you can get a replacement within the 1-year warranty period.
7. Etekcity Blow Up Camping Bed
Etekcity Air Mattress is a higher twin size best inflatable camping bed that provides all-night comfort. The special inner construction makes it stable and comfortable like a real bed, with capacity up to 550 pounds. And unique wave veins support all parts of the body well to wipe out fatigue and help you relax completely.
Another highlight of the Etekcity blow up camping bed is the quick and convenient set-up. It comes with a built-in pump that quickly inflates or deflates your airbed to the desired firmness in 3-5 minutes. The power cable has a built-in compartment to keep rooms clutter-free. Also, it weighs just 13.15 pounds with a packed size of 14.5×13.5×7.5 inches, making it is easy to store and transport.
The Etekcity Air Mattress features a double layer construction with puncture-resistant material for durability. The waterproof flocked top keeps it always dry to provide an amazingly comfortable sleeping experience. And the 0.44mm extra thick eco-friendly PVC underside prevents unwanted sliding.
- The superior welding design makes it completely airtight with no moving noise.
- It features a waterproof flocked top that keeps it always dry to provide amazingly comfortable sleeping experiences.
- Etekcity comes with a built-in pump that quickly inflates or deflates your airbed to the desired firmness.
- The special inner construction makes it stable and comfortable like a real bed, with capacity up to 550 pounds.
- It has unique wave veins that support all parts of the body well to wipe out your fatigue.
- It may leak due to a manufacturing defect, but the customer service is great and you can get a replacement.
- It requires a power outlet to inflate, so make sure to go with an inverter if you are camping.
Best Inflatable Camping Bed- Conclusion
From the list above, you can make a choice. For all we care is that you have the best before you. To butress, the fact that you can never go wrong with any of these blow up camping bed, check out the ratings.
They all have a very high rating, which shows that campers derived the satisfaction they desire from these beds.
You may also like: