Hey there, fellow traveler! At The Travel Blogs, I’m all about sharing my passion for exploring the world with you. But, I also want to be upfront about the affiliate partnerships I have, which help me keep this website running. Rest assured, I only recommend companies that I’ve used myself or believe are top-notch in the industry. Let’s dive into the awesome companies I work with!
What is an affiliate partnership?
Many online companies offer affiliate partnerships to bloggers and is an important income stream to help with the cost of running a blog. What it means is as a blogger you have a unique ID and when a reader clicks it to go to the partner’s website if they end up making a purchase, the blogger makes a commission at no cost to the buyer.
- Booking.com – Booking.com is my go-to for all of my hotel reservations these days. Their user-friendly platform, competitive prices, and generous cancellation policy make booking a breeze. Plus, their reviews are spot-on, helping me find the perfect stay every time.
- Get Your Guide – Get Your Guide is my top choice for booking guided tours. They have a wide range of local-led tours that offer unique insights into destinations. The reviews on their site give a clear idea of what to expect, ensuring a great experience.
- Civitis – Another excellent tour provider is Civitis. They offer exciting and immersive experiences across numerous destinations, making it easy to find a tour that suits your travel style.
- Trainline – When it comes to booking train tickets, Trainline has always been my go-to. Their platform is easy to use, and the app offers real-time train tracking, alerts, and digital tickets. It’s a must-have for hassle-free train travel.
- Discover Cars – Need a rental car? Look no further than Discover Cars. Their comparison engine finds the best deals from all the top car rental companies, saving you time and money.
After claiming myself in the past, I’m a big believer in travel insurance and finding the right policy to fit your needs. Read more about it here, but below are my recommended travel insurance suppliers.
- Worldwide Insure (for European visitors) – For European visitors, Worldwide Insure is a great choice for travel insurance and my go to. Offering a range of coverage options and reliable customer service, they provide peace of mind for travelers exploring the world.
- Insured Nomads (for US visitors) – For US visitors in need of travel insurance, I recommend Insured Nomads. Although I haven’t personally used their services, they are industry leaders and come highly recommended by fellow travelers. With comprehensive coverage and excellent customer service, you can travel with confidence knowing you’re protected.
- Amazon – For travel gear and other essentials, Amazon is a reliable and convenient choice. If I recommend a specific product I’ve used, I’ll link to it on Amazon to make it easy for you to find.
Other great deals
From time to time, I might link to other companies that I’ve used and trust. In the interest of transparency, I’ll always disclose any affiliate links in my content. While I haven’t personally used the US travel insurance provider, they are industry leaders, and I feel confident in recommending them.
If you have any questions about my partnerships or would like to become a partner, feel free to drop me an email at hello (at) thetravelblogs.com or leave a question in the comments. Happy travels!