To make an intelligent buying decision, you need to read reviews from first-hand users or product analysis from professionals. Since you are searching for the best lightweight camping table, we have done the work of selecting the best in this post.
We hinged our selection based on the basic features of a reliable camping table such as durability, ease of setup, portability, weight, and above all, ratings from customers.
We were left with 7 best lightweight camping tables that have very high scores of the basic features. Without further ado, let’s look deep into the features of each lightweight camping table found below.
Note – Please know, some of the external links on this page are affiliate links, this means that if you purchase after following one, I make a small commission from the sale at no additional cost to yourself.
Lightweight Camping Tables- Details
- Helinox Table One Hardtop
- Kingcamp Folding Lightweight Camping Table
- ATEPA 4-Fold Folding Bamboo Table
- Portal Outdoor Folding Lightweight Camping Table
- Portal Multifunctional Folding Camo Table
- Coleman Lightweight Camping Table
- ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table
1. Helinox Table One Hardtop
Helinox Table One Hard Top is a lightweight, portable, and collapsible camping table, made from proprietary aluminum alloy. It packs down to 4.5×16 inches and weighs 2.1 pounds, making it ideal for travel, camping, and other outdoor adventures. The setup of this lightweight camping table is very fast with a single bungee cord that assembles poles.
Also, the Helinox Table One Hard Top is an extremely sturdy and durable product that is made to last. The removable, rectangular hardtop and zippered carrying case are made to withstand UV-rays and harsh weather. And the lightweight, collapsible table frame is constructed from advanced proprietary aluminum alloy to provide maximum strength. It supports up to 110 pounds.
Another great feature of this Helinox camping table is the comfort and convenience it offers for any adventure or gathering. It comes with a hard top surface with plenty of room, perfect for plates and drinks without worrying about spills. Just add chairs for a comfortable sit-down affair and enjoy yourself.
- It is lightweight and compact, packs down to 4.5×16 inches, and weighs 2.1 pounds.
- The frame is of proprietary aluminum alloy that provides maximum strength, up to 110 pounds.
- It comes with a hardtop and zippered carrying case that are made to withstand UV-rays and harsh weather for durability.
- It is very portable, easy to store, and transport with the removable hardtop, collapsible frame, and included carrying case.
- Its setup is fast and easy thanks to a single internal bungee cord that self-assembles the poles.
- It may sink in soft soil, so avoid sitting on it or loading it up with too much weight.
- It is a little pricy for the size, but for the high quality and convenience, it is worth every penny.
2. Kingcamp Folding Lightweight Camping Table
The KingCamp Folding Camping Table features a very stable design for heavy-duty use. It comes with a roll-up tabletop made of aluminum alloy with fine grind finish scratch, rust-resistant and weatherproof. The metal to metal contact points, the spring buckle, and the safe lock make for a stable frame. Also, the triangular steel structure design and non-slip foot pads provide excellent stability to the table.
Another thing that users appreciate about the KingCamp Folding Camping Table is the highly durable materials it is made of. The aluminum construction of the tabletop makes it heat-resistant and provides a rigid work surface and dining area. It is made with a durable steel frame that provides a weight capacity of 176 pounds.
The KingCamp Folding Camping Table is also very portable and lightweight enough to carry for trips. This space-saving camping table has a packed size of 42.5×9.x4.3 inches, and weighs 14.6 pounds. It is collapsible and can roll up in seconds to fit into an easy carrying bag.
- It is made with a durable steel frame that provides a weight capacity of 176 pounds for heavy-duty uses.
- It comes with a roll-up tabletop made of aluminum alloy with fine grind finish scratch, rust-resistant and weatherproof.
- Kingcamp is collapsible and can roll up in seconds to fit into an easy carrying bag.
- It is portable and light enough. So, you can carry it along easily for camping and fits most car trunks.
- it features a triangular steel structure design and non-slip foot pads that provide excellent stability to the table.
- it is difficult to pack into the included bag, but not a big deal if you are car camping.
- The individual slats on the top can be damaged if weight is not distributed properly, so use carefully.
3. ATEPA 4-Fold Folding Bamboo Table
The ATEPA 4-Folding Camping Table features 3 position adjustable legs. This makes it very easy to use on uneven ground. Also, you can use this with chairs of different sizes.
It is quick and easy to set-up and takedown. It can be folded into half like a briefcase with a handle for convenient transport and storage.
Also, the ATEPA Portable Foldable Camping Table features a frame made of aluminum for durability. The top is made of natural bamboo, which is well treated and that makes it a water-resistant lightweight camping table.
The material makes this table environmentally friendly, easy to clean, sturdy, and lightweight.
At any point, this table is safe to use because it has a safety lock that provides stability for outdoor dining. At no time will you be worried about this table collapsing due to the presence of anti-slip footpads.
It comes with a 100% polyester 600D oxford carry bag with a handle for convenient and comfortable travel.
- ATEPA lightweight camping table features adjustable legs for any ground levels
- It can be folded into half like a briefcase and has a built-in handle for convenient transport and storage.
- It is constructed of durable high treated natural bamboo tabletop and aluminum legs that make it sturdy.
- All of its pieces are connected, and it is quick and easy to set-up and takedown.
- The triangular support and non-slip feet make the table more stable.
- The table wobbles a lot. Though it is stable
- It is not very sturdy due to the bamboo and aluminum construction but does hold if used on flat grounds.
4. Portal Outdoor Folding Lightweight Camping Table
The Portal Outdoor Folding Portable Camping Table features a humanized design with 1 or 4 adjustable legs and a mesh bottom layer. The telescoping aluminum legs can be adjusted to different heights starting from 17.5 to 27.5 inches to fit uneven surfaces. Also, the mesh bottom layer provides extra storage space and can be removed quickly when you do not need it.
Moreso, the Portal Outdoor Folding Portable Camping Table is unique for its aluminum roll-up tabletop that is easy to fold. The tabletop design along with a collapsible joint makes this camping table easy to fold as a whole set. The included carry bag makes it extremely compact for easy storage and transportation, perfect for picnics, camping, or other outdoor activities.
Additionally, the Portal Camping Table is made of solid and durable aluminum frame and tabletop for stability, sturdiness, and durability. It also comes with non-slip rubber feet for added stability. Though lightweight, it has a weight capacity of 66 pounds, with enough table area.
- The compact design makes it easy to fold as a whole set and carry without taking up much space.
- The high-quality aluminum frame and tabletop gives you a stable and durable design for your long-lasting use.
- It comes with legs that you can adjust to different heights to fit uneven surfaces normally encountered in campsites.
- The mesh bottom layer provides extra storage space to hold more stuff for you.
- It comes with non-slip rubber feet for added stability and can support up to 66 pounds.
- It may become difficult to fold with time due to faulty leg joints, but an easy fix with a screwdriver.
- The internal fabric separator inside the carry bag makes it hard to slide the table in, but easier with practice.
5. Portal Multifunctional Folding Camp Table
Portal Multifunctional Folding Camp Table is more than just a table with its zippered compartments and cooler storage bags. The 4 storage bags keep everything organized for storage or transport, and the blue bag can serve as a cooler. When you take out the bags and unzip the divider, you will have plenty of rooms to keep larger items.
Another notable feature of the Portal Multifunctional Folding Camp Table is the aluminum roll-up top table for easy folding. The aluminum roll-up tabletop and adjustable legs easily store in a back pocket. With the detachable and adjustable legs, you can raise your table to a perfect cooking height in your camp kitchen. Also, the carry handle makes it easy to grab and go.
Moreover, the Portal Multifunctional Folding Camp Table’s aluminum frame and tabletop are rustproof, making it very durable. This lightweight camping stove supports up to 66 pounds. And the storage bags are water-resistant, so you can use it outdoors without worrying about the weather.
- It comes with a zippered compartment that provides enough storage space to keep your food away from wide animals.
- The lightweight aluminum frame construction with roll-up tabletop and adjustable legs easily stores in a back pocket.
- The adjustable legs allow you to raise your table to a perfect cooking height in your camp kitchen.
- It has a carry handle to grab and move when the legs are compressed and the pouches zippered.
- The 4 storage bags keep everything organized for storage or transport, and the blue bag can serve as a cooler.
- It may be difficult to assembly properly at first, but you can watch the available hoe-to-videos online.
- You may find the zippers a little challenging due to a manufacturing defect, so try zipping carefully.
6. Coleman Lightweight Camping Table
The Coleman Camping Table comes with a steel frame and a folding aluminum slat top. The aluminum slat top rolls up, making it compact for easy storage and transport. It features a snap-together design that makes it extremely portable, easy to assemble, and disassemble. The included carry bag also makes it easy to store and take-along for camping or other outdoor adventures.
Moreover, the strong steel frame makes the Coleman Camping Table highly durable and sturdy. Some users have reported it to support up to 100 pounds and stand up to use under a stove. Also, the non-slip legs point slightly outward for added stability.
Also, the metal construction of the Coleman Camping Table makes it super easy to clean. It has a dimension of 27.6×27.6×27.6 inches, which gives you the perfect height you could ever ask for. It weighs just 8.8 pounds and has enough space for 4 seats. And being an Amazon’s Choice for camping folding chair, it is a highly rated and well-priced product.
- It features a snap-together design that makes it extremely portable, easy to assemble, and disassemble.
- The aluminum slat top rolls up, making it compact for easy storage and transport.
- It comes with a carry bag that makes it easy to store and take-along for camping or picnic.
- The high-quality steel frame and aluminum slat top make it very sturdy and durable for long-lasting use.
- It comes with non-slip rubber feet that slightly point outwards for added stability and can support up to 100 pounds.
- The four top mounts are made of plastics and can break if you do not handle with care.
- It can be a little hard to assemble unless you fully separate the supports to widen the stance of the base.
7. ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table
The ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table features a sturdy ‘X’ frame construction designed with no side supports. With this ‘X’ frame design, hitting your legs is no longer an issue, while still maintaining the structural integrity. Whether you are playing cards, eating dinner, or tailgating you will not be disappointed with its stability.
Moreso, the ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table has an anodized aluminum fold-up top for increased durability. This protects the table from harmful UV light and is not prone to rust as it is water-resistant. The all-metal construction makes this Mountaineering camping table very sturdy. And it weighs just 9 pounds, lightweight enough to take along with you to anywhere a table is needed.
Another great feature of the ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table is its portability. The tabletop folds easily and the frame collapsed quickly into a very compact and portable size for storage. The included carry bag also makes for convenient storage and transportation.
- The tabletop folds easily and the frame collapses quickly into a very compact and portable size for storage.
- With this ‘X’ frame design, hitting your legs is no longer an issue, while still maintaining the structural integrity.
- With the ‘X’ frame design, hitting your legs is no longer an issue, while still maintaining the structural integrity.
- The anodized aluminum fold-up top offers increased durability and protects the table from harmful UV light.
- It is very sturdy and lightweight enough to take with you anywhere a table is needed.
- It is so lightweight that it can be damaged if abused, but it is sturdy enough to support normal use.
- It can be frustrating to repack and store as the tabletop is a collection of slats, except you add a strap to hold it in position.