Do you have a friend or relative that travels for work a lot? If so, then this article will be ideal for you.
It can be hard finding the perfect gift for a traveling businessman. Even if you know what they like, it can be tough to find something that’s practical and affordable. Fortunately, this blog post has compiled 20 of the best gifts for any travelling business man on your list!
Note – Please know, some of the external links in this page are affiliate links, this means that if you purchase after following one, I make a small commission from the sale at no additional cost to yourself.
You may also enjoy:
Features to Look for in Great Travel Gifts for Business Travelers
In selecting the right business travel gift for family, colleagues or friends who are frequent travelers, look for some of these critical features that make the best travel gift ideas:
Aesthetics – A picture-perfect gift from the lens of your cameras is just as important as it is functional. After all, business trips are not all shop-talks. Think of it as a semi-vacation for the family, but not really.
Portability – Consider a stylish gift that can easily be placed in their carry-on or suitcase for business meetings; its size and weight should likewise be considered.
Utility – From a portable power bank that could serve as a flashlight to a travel pillow that doubles as a sleeping bag, utility is always a game-changer.
Ease of Use – What makes for a great gift idea is one that your friends could use right away. For example, you do not want them to have a good toiletry bag that they need to study and wait for, now do you?
Travel Friendly – With the strict measures being enforced by airport security, your gift should likewise be safe and feasible for business travelers to bring.
Gift Ideas for a Business Traveler
- BAGSMART Electronic Organizer
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Traveler’s Prayer Engraved Gift Pen
- Targus Metro Rolling Laptop Case
- Tile Essentials Bluetooth Tracker and Item Locators
- Electronic Gift Set
- Carry On Garment Bag The Best Gifts For Traveling Businessmen
- TSA Approved Travel Size Toiletries Tubes Kit
- BENYAR Wrist Watch
- Mancro Laptop Backpack
- TRAVANDO Men’s Slim Wallet with Money Clip
- Leather Professional Business Portfolio
- Premium Men’s Gift Tie Set
- Portable Bluetooth Keyboard
- Memory Foam Travel Pillow
- Mogel Cotton Sleep Eye Mask
- Steamfast SF-717 Mini Steam Iron
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones
- WD 1TB My Passport Wireless Pro Portable External Hard Drive
- Compression Socks For Traveling Businessmen
1. BAGSMART Electronic Organizer
For long-haul flights or even just for road trips or a vacation in the nearby hotels, having a compact organizer for your multiple devices and gadgets is just incredibly convenient. The BAGSMART Electronic Organizer can contain numerous items such as mobile devices, power banks, chargers, adapters, and other electronics that can fit in its 4 cool slots. It is also water-resistant and durable due to its padding – making it one of the best choices for your accessories. One of the best gifts for business travelers, indeed.
- Compact but spacious
- Water-resistant and durable
- Sufficient space to store even your travel gadgets
- Not a hard shell exterior
- Zippered pockets might be prone to damage
2. Kindle Paperwhite
Considering how heavy books are to bring along in out-of-town business trips for a business traveler, the Kindle Paperwhite is perfect in making the luxury of travel-reading more accessible. To start, this version, lighter than ever, is waterproof and has a screen quality that remains clear outdoors. Oh, and you could also choose between 8GB or 32GB storage on top of having the option to have a Kindle with or without ads. You might need to fully charge it beforehand, contrary to physical books, but with its audio support for Bluetooth speakers and headphones? The traveling with a tablet has never been better.
- Immense storage capacity
- External audio support
- 300 PPI Glare-Free Display
- Color options not as pleasing
- The design appears to be “blocky”
3. Traveler’s Prayer Engraved Gift Pen
The Traveler’s Prayer Engraved Gift Pen might just be the one that could stand as the perfect gift pack for your business traveler friends. Apart from its aesthetics and satin-lined container, it is a 3-in-1 device that combines the functionality of a pen, a flashlight, and a stylus. The pen itself is smooth with its ballpoint tip, but what makes it shine even more is the lighted writing tip that guides you even in the dark corners of the room. Top that all off with a rubber stylus that is compatible with nearly every screen, and you would not even notice that the ink is refillable for unlimited use.
- Refillable pen cartridge
- Ergonomic and aesthetic design
- Rubber stylus functions for most devices
- No included apparent instructions
- Relatively steep price for a pen
4. Targus Metro Rolling Laptop Case
The Targus Metro Rolling Laptop Case is just sublime when it comes to easy access carry-on laptop bags for your Macbook Pro. Apart from its soft-feeling telescoping handle and water-resistant closed-cell foam padding, it also boasts considerable storage space separate from the computer compartment It also comes with inline wheels that are just guaranteed to make their movements extremely comfortable, even with such large luggage in hand. Its design and aesthetic are pretty standard, but other than that, it certainly is one of the good gifts out there for traveling businessmen.
- Padded sufficiently to prevent damage to your electronics while traveling
- Multiple zippered slots
- Inline wheels and soft-touch telescoping handle for light carrying a load
- No need for packing cubes
- The handle area may let water into the bag
- Zippers are prone to damage
5. Tile Essentials Bluetooth Tracker and Item Locators
This is perfect for those business travelers who are constantly losing their things during trips.
The Tile Essentials Bluetooth Tracker is the best way to give them a gift pack that is certainly bound to impress. With its elegant design variations that could fit into any item (passport, wallet, luggage, keys, packing cubes), owners can easily track any item with a phone app.
Adding the availability of a gear bundle for more Tile options, you could cut back hours of exploring and shopping with this excellent gift idea.
- Ring your phone using a Tile and vice versa
- Quickly ring the Tile through your phone
- Tiles can fit nearly anywhere
- Minimalist design
- Enhanced services are locked behind the premium option
- Location services and Bluetooth restricted
6. Electronic Gift Set
Looking for tips about what gear to get for business travelers? Then this Electronic Gift Set might just be the blessing that you have been waiting for. Complete with all the computer thingamabobs such as a mouse, a 10,000 mAh Powerbank, a stylus pen for meeting notetakings, a 3-in-1 USB cable, a USB Convert, a 32GB OTG, and cable savers for your, say, iPad Pro plug. It certainly covers nearly anything that one might need for their gadgets.
Its exquisite packaging and pleasing color palette certainly is a decent forerunner for the most ambiguous gift that you could ever select. Perfect? Not really. One of the best for a business traveler? It sure is!
- Exquisite packaging
- Aesthetic design
- Complete with nearly all necessary phone extras
- Perfect for planes and further destinations
- No included bags
- Monochromatic selection
7. Carry On Garment Bag
Moving on from electronics, here comes one of the ideal flight travel gifts for business travelers who are pretty particular with their clothes: the Carry On Garment Bag. Combining the massive storage of 40L of suitcases and the portability of a handy adventure bag, it is practical for carrying suits, shoes, clothes, and ties in its main compartment. At the same time, its side pockets are then ideal for a few accessories, your passport, a smartphone, cameras, an iPad, or even travel documents. It is then topped off with the inclusion of an adjustable luggage strap, strong metal zippers, and water-resistant fabric to keep everything nice and safe. Perfect for a man or a woman – perfect as a business traveler essential gift that is more than just socks.
- Spacious storage
- Water-resistant fabric
- Durable metal zippers
- Adjustable straps and Velcro handle
- Comes in only one color
- Not ideal for longer trips (year-long trip)
8. TSA Approved Travel Size Toiletries Tubes Kit
Concerned about ideas for their hotel comfort room items? Then the TSA Approved Travel Size Toiletries Tubes Kit would be one of the fantastic travel gifts for traveling through air between countries. Its transparent PVC material certainly amps up its style with a minimalist action while still ensuring that its packing capabilities are not hindered. It also comes with various tools and containers to store the products in. It might seem like a cute purse for women at first. Still, its neutral design certainly veers away from a strictly women-based demographic. After all, everyone has their routine at night – why should a traveler forget about it when traveling?
- Clear design makes for clean-looking packs
- Neutral design
- Various containers are covered
- Compact and may fit in backpacks
- Clear PVC bags may see discoloration over time
- Leaks with the bottles are possible
9. BENYAR Wrist Watch
For something classy for the holiday season, the BENYAR Wrist Watch certainly hits all the necessary traveler boxes. From its cool and elegant design that screams luxury to the quality of its quartz movements, these premium quality watches would undoubtedly fill your friend or colleague with delight. With style and quality in its arsenal, there are no further comments about just how impressive this stuff is. Sure, it might not have a leather strap like most high-end products. Still, putting that aside, its functionality is incontestable and perhaps even more awesome than the others.
- Luxurious design
- Premium Quality Quartz movement
- Accurate to the second
- Extensive warranty terms
- Silicone strap
- Branded as watches for men
10. Mancro Laptop Backpack
Light enough for travel but spacious enough to fit even 15.6-inch laptops – the Mancro Laptop Backpack excels as a carry-on for most business travelers. Complete with a sturdy and ergonomic design, as well as a USB port that allows full access to the electronics inside while stuck in airports, it certainly makes life easier for travelers. Multipurpose as it may be, the world-shaking feature here is its safety lock instead of the standard luggage tag. Whether you are waiting for the plane to fly, riding trains for your journey, or even if you are hiking and hanging out in the mountains with your family, security has never been more crucial.
- Anti-Theft Lock
- Spacious enough to fit 15.6-inch laptops
- Ergonomic shoulder padding
- USB Port included
- The safety lock is only present for the laptop compartment
- Strap adjustment is relatively difficult
11. TRAVANDO Men’s Slim Wallet with Money ClipNo products found.
Thinking about buying a gift card? Go all out by choosing the fun and luxurious TRAVANDO Men’s Slim Wallet instead. When looking at its refined packaging, it already ticks most of the boxes for what comprises a great gift. From its slim and lightweight composition to its functional spaces that could provide up to 11 slots for your cards and IDs, it certainly seems like it was made for convenient travels. Oh, and with that RFID scanner protection that is industry tested and is guaranteed to keep you safe? It might be one of the unique travel gifts out there, but it sure does its job well.
- Numerous compartments
- Slim and lightweight
- Elegant design and packaging
- RFID scanner protection
- Logo attachment could sometimes damage cards
- Money clip provides zero discretion
No products found.
12. Leather Professional Business Portfolio
Bonus tip: the best gift for a business traveler? A Leather Professional Business Portfolio. Complete with multiple compartments for documents to sufficient space for a small travel laptop, this leather-bound business portfolio provides a classy bag for those who would like to opt from using, well, a bag. There is an outside pocket, a zippered pocket, a phone pocket, some space for your passport, and a lot of free area for gadgets, in addition to the quality material that was used to construct such a fun substitute to travel suitcases. Oh, and did we mention that the travel portfolio already comes with a 50-page letter-sized notepad to get the user started? I mean, it is not a suitcase, but it seems like that matter has long sailed with this product’s stylish compact design.
- Multiple compartments to use
- Comes with a free notepad
- Comes with sufficient storage
- The zipper might be prone to damage
- A steep price to spend
13. Premium Men’s Gift Tie Set
Nothing says “business trip” more than the Premium Men’s Gift Tie Set – a fantastic present for business travelers and businessmen alike. Apart from its unique and luxurious packing, its contents certainly shine bright with its complete set of ties, cuff links, pocket handkerchiefs, and tie clips. With its handy consistent design from the cuff links to the ties, this set is just screaming “essential” for those riddled with formal meetings and business ventures. Admittedly, it is not the most creative choice, but its destination in their luggage remains spot on nonetheless.
- Consistent design for easy matching
- High-quality polyester
- Complete set of everything
- Multiple choices in case you prefer one design over the other
- Monotonous color scheme and patterns
- The difference in pattern is very subtle for each set
14. Portable Bluetooth Keyboard
Suppose the weather is stirring for a tech-savvy business traveler who likes to work from their seat during long flights. In that case, a Portable Bluetooth Keyboard is perhaps the ideal one among various gift ideas. The keyboard itself is portable – making it easy to store even inside a suitcase instead of your luggage. In addition to that, it is also lightweight on top of its ergonomic and durable design that is guaranteed to withstand hours of future cross-country adventures. Along with its rechargeable battery and wide range of compatibility (whether you are connecting to your phone, iPad, or whatever gadget you may have), it is certainly a must-have for any traveler’s backpack.
- Ergonomic design for fine-tuned typing
- Can connect to an iPad or even Android devices
- Rechargeable for wireless use
- Portable and lightweight
- Size could be a problem for heavy data entering
- Light-up function not available
15. Memory Foam Travel Pillow
Rest is a myth for business travelers, making the Memory Foam Travel Pillow the best life companion in their hotel room, airport, or even while flying on a plane. The pillow itself is ergonomically designed to serve as essential support for your neck. In addition to that, it also comes with a breathable soft fabric that is just certain to provide the user with a stylish yet perfectly comfortable style of sleeping. Top that all off with its washable function for easy cleaning whenever they return from their hotel or airport, and it certainly is tied in a neat, practical little bow. Oh, and by the way, it easily fits in a suitcase or a backpack – making for another point about how it is flight-practical and ideal for business travelers.
- Ergonomic design
- Portable and lightweight
- Dedicated storage pouch
- The plastic clip in front could be a little uncomfortable
- Initial storage is not packed ready as a present (not aesthetically pleasing)
16. Mogel Cotton Sleep Eye Mask
Rest during air travel (or even car travel) is difficult. As such, the Mavogel Cotton Sleep Eye Mask is perhaps the greatest gear that you could provide for business travelers to rest well even in the distracting area of airports. The mask itself is comfortable due to its multiple layers of fabric material – giving them more time for sleep as they spend less time adjusting to the fabric. It is also now designed to fit most, if not all, sizes to guarantee that the recipient will undoubtedly use it. With the sufficient room that it generously provides, it is not only practical. Still, it is likewise comfortable and soothing to use throughout. Indeed, airline masks are now out – better give gifts for business travelers that are nothing but the best.
- Soft and comfortable to use
- Fits most sizes
- Stable during use in bed or any other places
- Provides enough room for it to be breathable
- The price point could be a little cheaper
- Slight light leakage
17. Steamfast SF-717 Mini Steam Iron
Suppose it is a convenience that you would like them to carry past your gifts. In that case, the Steamfast SF-717 Steam Iron is one of the perfect gifts for business travelers – providing a portable steam iron that is perfect for straightening out their clothing that has been wrinkled in their suitcase or luggage.
It has a quick heat-up function that comes with 3 levels on top of its sufficient water tank, an anti-slip handle for improved grip, a lengthy power cord for easy maneuverability. It also comes with a travel bag – and if that does not say “travel” or “airport,” we don’t know what does. With its chemical-free and delicate process, it certainly is the way to look picture-perfect no matter the country business travelers might be in.
- Three heating options
- Quick heat-up function
- Anti-slip grip
- Lengthy power cord for better movement
- The entire unit sometimes gets hot
- Steam tank is occasionally prone to leakage
18. Bose QuietComfort 35 II Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones
Tranquility is perhaps the most thoughtful gift that anyone could ever give business travelers who are always on a bunch of adventures – making the Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones one of the perfect gift ideas in this aspect. With its hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, and access to continuous updates, it certainly makes it a top-runner in the field of convenience as well. I mean, to have a perfectly balanced audio level on top of having a top-notch noise-cancelling ability that you could control using most cell phones? Those are world-class headphones (and gifts too), and no one will be convinced otherwise.
- World-class noise-cancelling ability
- Balanced audio level
- Personalized settings and updates accessible through the app
- Easily connected to your phone
- Bulky to carry
- Latency might not be the best
19. WD 1TB My Passport Wireless Pro Portable External Hard Drive
Considering how data is critical when packing for business travelers, the WD 1TB Wireless Pro Portable Hard Drive would undoubtedly be one of the best gifts for business travelers. Apart from being a simultaneous power bank that could charge your other devices while transmitting data, the device also has an SD card reader that you could use to load offline files. In addition to that, streaming videos from the drive-in 4k and viewing photos are just seamless – maximizing the quality of the files despite being accessed remotely. It was already efficient as it can store a few hundred pounds of paperwork into a tiny device, but a battery life of 10 hours as well? It might be OK to charge in a hotel room or their destinations, but maybe they wouldn’t have to with this in their arsenal after all.
- Wireless streaming is seamless
- 10 hours battery life
- Massive storage capacity
- Portable battery as a power bank
- No display to indicate an ongoing process
- SD card copying is not automatic
20. Compression Socks
It might not be the most innovative of business travel gifts, nor is it anything luxurious. Still, it sure does provide one thing that most business travelers care about: peace and calm amidst chasing their business passion. The Compression Socks are an excellent way of giving them an easy-to-use method to release some of the stress from their travels. With its numerous multi-color designs, as well as its extremely comfortable material that provides just the right amount of compression to increase your circulation, it certainly makes people wonder whether we have been wearing the wrong socks all along.
- Improves circulation
- Numerous multi-color designs for a wider selection
- Easy to store
- Comfortable to wear
- Might be a little tight at first
- Sizing chart is a little off
It’s never too early to start thinking about the perfect gifts for your favorite traveling businessman. We’ve found 20 of our favorites that will make his next trip a breeze and keep him looking sharp in all situations. What’s your top pick?